Dealing with a Home Owners Association for a building project can be a little bit of a nightmare, but not when you have the experience of Cranewoods on your side. Cranewoods will handle all the aspects of coordinating with an HOA on your behalf.
- Serving as the active HOA Board Member.
- Attending all meetings and addressing any issues that may arise
- Maintaining board point of contact with residents
- Coordinate condominium law issues with condo attorney
- Coordinate legal issues relating to the phasing of the project
- Coordinate accounting issues related to original developer’s failure to phase the project
- Coordinate HOA budget
- Coordinate HOA insurance
- Coordinate with property manager on all ongoing site issues