Surrounded by the upscale Cincinnati neighborhoods of Indian Hill, Kenwood, Mariemont and Madeira, Woodland Vistas is an enclave of 16 luxury townhomes with spectacular Ohio River Valley views. Located about a half mile south of the Kenwood Country Club, the project is a short drive to the Kenwood Mall and Downtown Cincinnati.
With exceptionally detailed Craftsman architecture along a private gaslit lane, Woodland Vistas offers upscale features that are unique in the Cincinnati market:
- Authentic Craftsman exterior details including bracketed bay windows, trellised porches, stone walls and exterior chimneys, arched dormers, gas entry lights and Old Chicago style paver walks and drives
- Spacious, open plans that range from 2,900 to 3,300 square feet of conditioned space featuring first floor master suites with guest suite/study spaces
- Luxury interiors with private elevators, fireplaces, cherry floors, and high end options for cabinets, finishes and fixture packages to personalize your home
- Entertainment terraces with sweeping valley views and private patios featuring gardening spaces and summer kitchens
- Two car garages with ample guest parking
- A community entertainment terrace with a fire pit, Craftsman gaslit arbor and restored coin binoculars from Niagara Falls providing views of the valley and abundant wildlife
- Columbia Township financial incentives including no local income tax combined with a real estate property tax abatement
- Common area lawn care and snow removal combined with professional management for exterior maintenance
- Award winning developer and design team with reputations for quality and attention to detail
Woodland Vistas – the perfect place to call home. CONTACT US to find out more about this exclusive development.