Cranewoods Development finalizes designs for its recently aquired Woodland Vistas townhome project in Cincinnati
Surrounded by the upscale Cincinnati neighborhoods of Indian Hill, Kenwood, Mariemont and Madeira, Woodland Vistas is an enclave of 16 luxury townhomes with spectacular Ohio River Valley views. Located about a half mile south of the Kenwood Country Club, the project is a short drive to the Kenwood Mall and Downtown Cincinnati.
With exceptionally detailed Craftsman architecture along a private gaslit lane, Woodland Vistas offers upscale features that are unique in the Cincinnati market:
- Authentic Craftsman exterior details including bracketed bay windows, trellised porches, stone walls and exterior chimneys, arched dormers, gas entry lights and Old Chicago style paver walks and drives
- Spacious, open plans that range from 2,900 to 3,300 square feet of conditioned space featuring first floor master suites with guest suite/study spaces
- Luxury interiors with private elevators, fireplaces, cherry floors, and high end options for cabinets, finishes and fixture packages to personalize your home
- Entertainment terraces with sweeping valley views and private patios featuring gardening spaces and summer kitchens
- Two car garages with ample guest parking
- A community entertainment terrace with a fire pit, Craftsman gaslit arbor and restored coin binoculars from Niagara Falls providing views of the valley and abundant wildlife
- Columbia Township financial incentives including no local income tax combined with a real estate property tax abatement
- Common area lawn care and snow removal combined with professional management for exterior maintenance
- Award winning developer and design team with reputations for quality and attention to detail
Woodland Vistas – the perfect place to call home. CONTACT US to find out more about this exclusive development.